To enable us to have a better understanding of what you are wanting, we carefully evaluate your existing business process, gain an understanding of what is the primary purpose of the application, the nature of the information to be saved and who collects it and how it is collected.
The following is a list of questions that you should consider when looking at developing an application:
- What is the primary purpose/goal of your application?
- What functions are you trying to replace (if any)?
- Who are the users?
- What will those users need to be able to do and sometimes more importantly….not do?
- Where will the software be used?
- What would be your optimal outcome?
- How is your data currently stored?
- What are your security concerns?
- What are the functional requirements?
- What is your vision for the future?
We realise that although we may know technology, you know your business far better than we do - we ask questions, we listen and we learn how you work.
Ultimately, you are the designer of your software with Radar Computers providing the technical know-how to match your needs.
Radar Computers will provide a functional version of the program for your testing. You will be able to see the progress and determine wheterh the proposed interface will satisfy your requirements. This will also allow you to request minor or major changes throughout the process and see the results in days, not months.
Radar Computers works to ensure the final product mets your needs and exceeds your expectations in every way.